As a writer, you will work with our strategy, design and implementation teams to develop creative concepts to identify opportunities to give life and verbal identity to the brand. You will participate in very diverse projects that can include the creative narration of a positioning, the creation of names and nopmenclature systems or the development of contents for our digital platforms.
- Write clear, creative and compelling texts for all stages of the projects, from brand positioning to identity manuals.
- Conduct research to identify industry-specific ideas and translate those ideas into opportunities and best practices for the brand’s voice.
- Be able to “spin a compelling story” with the result of market analysis and audit and interviews findings.
- Help plan and lead creative workshops with clients, with clear exercises that help build a unified brand voice within the organization.
- Clearly articulate ideas and share the thought process with team members.
- Prioritize and manage your time and workload in multiple projects at once.
- Work collaboratively with project managers to help define deliverables, schedules and meet customer deadlines.
- More than 3 years of experience in a verbal orientation role such as writing, creative writing or brand voice development.
- Ability to simplify information, organize data in a methodical way and articulate the narration of a presentation.
- You have the creativity to build a concept from scratch, along with the logic and confidence to involve different audiences in your ideas.
- Willingness to address problems from multiple angles and strive to provide outstanding brand ideas to clients.
- Ability to work with multiple clients and balance priorities to ensure rigorous, intelligent and well-developed deliverables.
- Ability to work well in a group setting, interact and participate professionally with team members and clients or external audiences.
- Excellent ability to relate strategy to language.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in creative writing, poetry, journalism, humanities or a related discipline.
Marqas continuously seeks to promote the principles of equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. As such, Marqas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or physical disability. This policy applies to all personnel activities and employment conditions.