As a designer, you will have a very varied role and you will experience many different ways of working at Marqas. You will participate in the development of logo design projects, visual systems and application to all communication materials of a company such as print, websites, packaging, signage, physical environments and more. You will work on different design projects, supporting the creative director. You will also have the opportunity to execute smaller scale projects from start to finish. In this role, you will have the opportunity to get involved in branding projects for leading companies in various market sectors.
- Participate in all stages of design projects, from the conception of the initial idea to the final delivery.
- Collaborate with the creative director to create conceptual design solutions that support the brand strategy.
- Refine and develop all aspects of the chosen design concept.
- Work with the production team to guarantee the integrity of the design in the final products.
- Participate in the strategy and new business processes, preparing graphic material for presentations.
- Collaborate with and guide the workflow of other designers to explore alternatives and develop ideas.
- Work collaboratively with project managers to help define deliverables, timelines and meet client deadlines.
- Contribute to the creative richness of the Marqas design and culture community.
- 3-8 years of experience in different aspects of logo design, visual systems or other aspects of brand design.
- Expert management of the latest design tools such as Illustrator and Photoshop, among others.
- Willingness to address problems from multiple angles and strive to provide outstanding brand ideas to clients.
- Ability to communicate eloquently both orally and in writing.
- Ability to thrive in situations of teamwork, actively contributing with ideas that enhance or challenge the ‘status quo’.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet project budgets and deadlines.
- Degree or equivalent degree in graphic design, industrial design or related disciplines.
Marqas continuously seeks to promote the principles of equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. As such, Marqas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or physical disability. This policy applies to all personnel activities and employment conditions.