As Project Director, you will be responsible for working in areas of strategy, design and brand implementation to successfully carry out our commitments to projects and cultivate customer relationships to increase business opportunities.
- Facilitate and align the communication between the client and the project teams.
- Guarantee the delivery of work on time, on budget and within the scope of the project.
- Take advantage of their solid communication, negotiation, presentation and organization skills to guide the client to make the most proactive, clear and strategic decisions to move the work forward.
- Manage and maintain the expectations of the client regarding the deliverables and applications in progress.
- Identify opportunities to grow the Marqas business with the client and play a leading role in the conversion of potential opportunities for business growth.
- More than 7 years of experience in account management in a brand consulting company or equivalent.
- Proven ability to solve problems critically, logically, creatively and with conviction.
- Ability to organize and anage simultaneous engagements.
- Ability to identify business opportunities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in humanities, business or any related discipline.
Marqas continuously seeks to promote the principles of equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. As such, Marqas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or physical disability. This policy applies to all personnel activities and employment conditions.