As a designer, you will have a very varied role and you will experience many different ways of working. You will direct logo and visual system design projects, as well as the design application to all communication materials of a company such as print, websites, packaging, signage, physical environments and more. In this role, you will have the opportunity to get involved in branding projects for leading companies in various market sector.
- Lead design projects through all stages, from conceptualization to completion.
- Participate in the strategy and new business processes, creating graphic material for presentations.
- Define deliverables, schedules and meet customer deadlines in each project.
- Create conceptual design solutions that support the brand strategy.
- Work with the production team to guarantee the integrity of the design in the final products.
- Collaborate with and guide the workflow of other designers to explore alternatives and develop ideas.
- Contribute to the creative richness of the Marqas design and culture community.
- 8-10 years of experience in different aspects of logo design, visual systems or other aspects of brand design.
- Expert management of the latest design tools such as Illustrator and Photoshop, among others.
- Willingness to address problems from multiple angles and strive to provide outstanding brand ideas to clients.
- Ability to communicate eloquently both orally and in writing.
- Ability to thrive in situations of teamwork, actively contributing with ideas that enhance or challenge the ‘status quo’.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet project budgets and deadlines.
- Degree or equivalent degree in graphic design, industrial design or related disciplines.
Marqas continuously seeks to promote the principles of equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. As such, Marqas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or physical disability. This policy applies to all personnel activities and employment conditions.