As a Senior Strategist in the brand strategy team, you will be responsible for structuring, conceiving and developing the project in terms of thinking, project management and client management. You will use the knowledge, past experience and team resources in an effective way to face the client’s challenges and to fulfill the project deliverables. In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead brand projects for leading companies in various market sectors.
- Lead all stages of the brand strategy projects, from research and analysis to the development of recommendations.
- Lead the team to summarize the research on trends and competition, to identify potential opportunities for the brand.
- Conduct in-depth interviews with internal and external audiences and synthesize the findings of these interviews.
- Lead the generation of strategic ideas and creative solutions for clients.
- Establish the general framework and approach for presentations and reports.
- Direct meetings and strategy presentations with clients frequently.
- Manage large client workflows and commitments in smaller client projects.
- Lead teams of strategists and provide simultaneous supervision in the creation of content for all assigned projects.
- Contribute to the process of growth of the practice and to the creation of intellectual capital within Marqas.
- Create frameworks for thought leadership and a unique value in the strategy development process.
- Write proposals and assemble work plans for new businesses and existing business extensions.
- Collaborate with account teams to carry out strategic account planning and boost organic growth.
- 8-15 years of experience in disciplines such as brand strategy, commercial strategy, business consulting, marketing or planning.
- Significant exposure to multiple industries with in-depth knowledge of 2-3 industries, both B2B and B2C.
- Familiarity with strategy and capacity issues in specific areas such as brand positioning and architecture, among others.
- Ingenious to find the main perspectives of diverse data sources that include searches, web data and documentation provided by the client.
- Ability to simplify information, organize data in a methodical way and articulate the narration of a presentation.
- Ability to translate complex data (quantitative and qualitative) into clearly articulated opportunities.
- Willingness to address problems from multiple angles and strive to provide outstanding brand ideas to clients.
- Excellent and persuasive oral and written communication skills; able to clearly articulate and sell the strategies convincingly.
- Excellent business intuition, ability to understand the dynamics of each client and the implications of the project.
- Ability to thrive in situations of teamwork, actively contributing with ideas that enhance or challenge the ‘status quo’.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet project budgets and deadlines.
- Work on multiple projects and balance priorities to ensure rigorous, thoughtful and well-developed deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in communication, business administration or discipline related to the brand strategy
Marqas continuously seeks to promote the principles of equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. As such, Marqas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or physical disability. This policy applies to all personnel activities and employment conditions.